Who knew radiologists volunteered abroad and also are playing an increasing role in outreach activities?
The International Radiology Exchange (iRadX.org) is a pioneer and a leading non-profit focused on radiology outreach, specifically focusing on clinical service (teleradiology and onsite radiology expertise) and education/training.
iRadX is a nonprofit organization providing radiology interpretation and imaging expertise to humanitarian medical organizations as well as physicians in developing world.
iRadX is comprised of subspecialized academic radiologists, private practice radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, other healthcare professionals and imaging technologists.
- Interpretation of radiology studies from humanitarian medical organizations and medical missions.
- Interpretation of radiology studies for physicians requiring primary reading.
- Secondary consultation on studies obtained and reviewed elsewhere.
- 3D reconstruction or imaging modifications such as for surgical planning.
- Education of imaging related topics.
To learn more, please visit http://www.iradx.org