Education (College, Graduate Training, Post-graduate training, Post-Doc, Residency, and fellowship)
Doctor of Education (Ed.D) Major in Educational Management, Zamboanga City, Philippines
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Public Administration
3. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
4. Bachelor of Arts
Experience (Work, Research, Travel, Missions)
1. Senior Personnel Specialist, Civil Service Commission, Regional Office No. 9, Zamboanga City, Philippines. 2007 to May 2009.
2. Administrative Officer V, Civil Service Commission, Regional Office No. 9, Zamboanga City, Philippines. 2004 to 2007.
3. Information Officer II, Civil Service Commission, Regional Office No. 9, Zamboanga City, Philippines. 200 to 2004.
• Attend to the communication/information needs of the Office internal and external public, namely, government workers, heads/officials of government agencies, administrative/human resource management officers, and the public at large. • Prepare press releases, distribution of newsletters, brochures, posters, flyers, and other communication materials to varied clientele.
Places I've travelled to and worked in (City, State, District, Country, etc.)
Languages I know
English, Filipino, conversational spanish
Languages I'd like to learn
Your goals / mission within the global health community
To be of service to the people, community, and humanity.