Global Health Rounds

International medicine & global health community for medical professionals

Do you have a website dedicated to global health or are you part of an organization? We will post it here for you in exchange for a link too!

Dear all--if you have a personal website or have an organization with a website, please let us know--post the URL here, and we will post it on our link directory to be published soon. In exchange, all we ask is you post our link and help us spread the word about iMedx.org! Best regards,

iMedx.org Team

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear iMedX Administrator,

I`m Dr.Valeriy Zhuravel/UKRAINE. I`m the Chief Doctor and Dr.Pediatrician in the Ukrainian North-Eastern Institute of Applied and Clinical Medicine Co., Ltd/Sumy city/UKRAINE. Our site is http://www.unicam.com.ua
It has Ukrainian, Russian and English version.

We started our initiative to send The Message To The Future from children worldwide of the present generation to the children in 2058. We do this without any benefit for us personally. We sent about 500 E-mails to orphanages, local departments of UNICEF, schools of art and Doctors, Nurses throw your site. But we received a silence as an answer for majority of our E-mails. Please, read The Message To The Future in our web site. It placed in the main menu of it. Please look English version of this message.

May be we start this action wrongly?

We need in your advice what we must to do for successful conducting of this initiative? We agree to conduct it together with you. We don`t need in any material help, only in children drawings from worldwide.

Faithfully yours,

Dr.Valeriy Zhuravel
Dr.Pavel Biletskiy

Ukrainian North-Eastern Institute of Applied
and Clinical medicine Co.,Ltd
pr. M. Lushpy, 54
Sumy 40034/UKRAINE

tel office: +38(0542)780-540
fax:+38(0542)656-250

www.unicam.com.ua

E-mail: zhuravel_glavrach@unicam.com.ua
unei@ukr.net
zhuvsum@mail.ru
Dear Sir / Madam,

Glad to inform the launch of a web-based resource of original articles published in India named , “ Database of Medical Research in India [ DMRI]” accessible at www.dmri.in

The website was officially launched on 14th April 2009.

The main objective of preparing this web-based database is to help researchers identify data published from India . Global databases like Pubmed , Embase , Highwire press do not yield all articles published from India for unclear reasons. Our database will attempt to solve this problem and is expected to increase the impact factor of Indian Journals .

To begin with the database is prepared for Internal Medicine and its sub-specialities. In due course it will be expanded to all clinical and basic medical specialities. Citation of original articles published from India with link to the respective journal web-pages form the content of DMRI. The website is a no-profit initiative and carries no advertisements.

Thanking you ,

Yours sincerely,
Dr.M.Emmanuel Bhaskar M.D,
Co-ordinator, DMRI,
Associate Professor in Medicine,
Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute,
Chennai, India
Dear iMedX,

I am the President of Global Helath Care Consultats MD PC.I am a Board certified Internist, Pulmonologist and Critical Care Medicine Physician practising in Farifax , Virginia, in USA,.

I also recruit Nurses from other countries to work in USA.
I am interested in Medical toursim and help in the medical care of the patients in other countries.

Mahadevappa Hunasikatti MD DPM DCR FCCP
Dear Administrator, i am Dr. Ikenna Onwuekwe and i am President of the Consortium for Advocacy and Research CADRE, Enugu, Nigeria. Our website (still developmental ) is http://consadre.terapad.com/

Thanks.

RSS

MEMBER SEARCH!

Find other physicians, medical students, nurses, or other medical professionals, new friends, and colleagues with the similar interests! Search by name, keyword, specialty, medical interest, research interest, location

Badge

Loading…

Global Health Rounds Alliances and Partners

International Radiology Exchange

Also consider visiting other sponsors and supporters:

RNRounds
dermRounds
radRounds

© 2017   Created by iMedX Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service