Global Health Rounds

International medicine & global health community for medical professionals

New way to discuss clinical cases: the web 2.0 revolution

MDPIXX is the first social networks of clinical content (medical images, videos and cases) where the community values the cases and comment them. Free to use. Find more at http://mdpixx.com

The risk of the platform is value. Best valued cases are rated by all of you not by any board of directors or experts comitee.

Can this be the future of medical content?

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting site! Thanks for the link. If you want to do a link exchange, please let us know.
I think it can be a good idea to do a link exchange but I thik we can go further and organise something more interesting for both communities which I see they are absoluteley compatible.

We have just gone with an MDPIXX Award to the best clinical case in Spain. Intel is sponsoring and provides a laptop to the best case.

We could organise the best MDPIXX Clinical Case from a iMedX user. We can find an sponsor (laboratory) and the requierement is a clinical case at MDPIXX from a user registered at iMedX ;-)

How do you like the idea?

Regards
Hi Miguel, That sounds great. Contact me via private email at imedexchange@gmail.com and we can talk some more. We will soon be posting a partner list and I propose I list you as a partner. Also Perhaps we can post some cases --- with the help of iMedx users. Perhaps we use your widget and post some cases here. I will start the process.

But we can definitely do the best MDPIXX Clinical Case from a IMedX member,
Sincerely
iMedx Admin Team

RSS

MEMBER SEARCH!

Find other physicians, medical students, nurses, or other medical professionals, new friends, and colleagues with the similar interests! Search by name, keyword, specialty, medical interest, research interest, location

Badge

Loading…

Global Health Rounds Alliances and Partners

International Radiology Exchange

Also consider visiting other sponsors and supporters:

RNRounds
dermRounds
radRounds

© 2017   Created by iMedX Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service